As a member of the Unroll community, you are expected to participate in a relevant, polite, honest and helpful way. If we find that you or others are not contributing in such ways– or if you are otherwise not complying with these Community Guidelines, we reserve the right (but do not undertake the obligation) to take down the offending content. As a member of our community, you are responsible to comply with the following Guidelines.
Some General Dos and Don'ts:
- Remember you're in public — the information you post in public areas can be viewed by anyone on the Internet. Be judicious about what you display in public about yourself and others.
- Respect others.
- Behave ethically.
- Be honest and sincere.
- Use good judgment — stay in good taste when discussing sensitive or sexual topics.
- Harass, verbally attack or threaten others.
- Be hateful.
- Pretend to be someone you are not or claim false credentials.
- Be creepy.
- Post or link to content that is obscene, excessively violent or otherwise objectionable.
- Post content that isn't yours — whether copyrighted or someone's personal material.
- Believe everything you read – postings submitted by members may be inaccurate or inappropriate for you. While you should consider the opinions of others, you should always use your own judgment in determining what is right for you.
- Engage in, link to, or promote illegal activities or content.
- Post personal information about someone else unless it's OK with them.
- Use Unroll as a way to vent against someone or something
Sexually Explicit Content
Images and content that are prurient in nature – or said another way, sexually explicit – are strictly prohibited.
The same rules that apply throughout the rest of the community also apply to your profile as well. Tell people a little about yourself; use a real picture of yourself; be helpful and keep it clean. Filling out your profile with accurate information will introduce you to a whole new community of friends and help you get quality advice. You may not create false accounts or impersonate others.
If you see another user causing problems or generally ignoring our community guidelines, please report them to our team immediately through the reporting features located in our apps or website.